How you can Create Your First One-page Product sales Web Site
Most one-page web sites (also called one-page sales letter websites or tiny web sites) have just one purpose — to sell a product or service. My change to the one-page web site strategy has been a unwilling one, as I hate browsing all the product sales copy. Yet , the facts avoid lie — one-page sites written such as a lengthy sales copy are probably the most effective ways to market you product online. Most people don’t truly read anything at all online. Instead, they have a look at a page, seeking out info that is certainly bold, within a larger font size, within a different color, or in a bulleted format. Consequently, Internet marketers have realized that the most important information about your item needs to catch the reader’s eyes because they scan the page.
Which you need to get going:
1 . A niched product for a great easily identifiable target market. One-page web sites work best if you have a product or service for a very specific niche market, like an eBook approach teach a parrot to talk, an e-course on how to start off your unique bead jewelry making business, or possibly a set of Cd albums on how to teach yourself to perform the piano. You need to be competent to identify and describe your target market, from determining the actual target market requirements and what they’ll cover (as well as simply how much they will pay) to what books they browse, what groups/associations do they belong to, and where they will hang out the two on- and offline. Be sure to know something special in your target market before going forward to the next stage.
2 . Appropriate. The domain for your one-page site should mirror or closely appear like your item name, or maybe a prominent feature of your product. So , for instance , if you are a hypnotherapist and you have a podcast that you are selling on how to use self-hypnosis to lose weight, after that you’d really want to try and obtain a domain name like. Try and get the. com version of your domain if possible, when that’s not obtainable, seek out the hyphenated version of the. com domain name.
Assuming you have an existing web-site, your domain can be forwarded and disguised to an inside page of the website so that it appears like a different website without paying for additional hosting. is exactly where I order all of my domains, and offer domain forwarding and masking as an element of their url registration program.
If you don’t actually have a web site, it is advisable to determine what your internet business needs will probably be in the next several months to determine what type of hosting and website products and services you might need.
four. A give-away. You have two goals for your one-page website: get the speak to info from your visitors and convert them into paying out customers. The easiest method to obtain speak to info right from a visitor is always to create a related information product (ebook, electronic tips guide, special survey, podcast or perhaps other sound file, ecourse, video, etc . ) in which the content is extremely compelling that your visitor gladly parts with his/her term and primary email to obtain the absolutely free giveaway. Also you can create a special offer, say a trial period for the purpose of $1, and provide access only to those who will provide you with their speak to info. By providing you their very own contact information, they may have become a warm lead and you may start to create a relationship with them.
4. Your merchandise. There are numerous products you may create to trade online. Those that are quickest to create and require bit of investment (other than your time and energy to create them) and are readily available by an electronic download consist of an e book or wonderful report, a podcast (audio recording of any interview or perhaps telelcass), or perhaps an ecourse. Of these, should you have almost everything you should create an ebook. I recommend that you format in e book in a word control program, like Microsoft Phrase. You’ll consequently want to format this into a locked PDF document so that it’s more difficult to illegally backup. I also encourage you to use a PDF FILE program lets you create clickable links inside your document which means that your buyers can readily click on web sites from your e book. I prefer the Adobe Circus artist program to create PDF records, as Paving material PDF seems to have both of these features, but there are many of low-cost or no cost programs readily available that will let you convert fundamental word refinement files to PDF file format.
To make the product more pleasing, you need to have a cover created. This kind of cover can actually serve as the cover within the virtual item, and you can use it as an icon in emails in addition to your shopping cart software as a visual representation of the product. There are lots of graphical artists whom create e book and other product covers, and there are several pieces of software you can aquire to create your own. I’ve never recently been too happy with the comes from software, so I hire Heather Colman of, who does a spectacular job.
five. A merchant service. In order to collect payments, you have to be able to consider credit card payments online. Your merchant account organization needs to give a “virtual terminal”, which allows you to enter and process deals online and cadre with your e-commerce software program. The most commonly used online terminal is the fact provided by. If you want to invest in a payment processing, you can begin by using third-party processors like PayPal or ClickBank, but they provide less flexibility than a total merchant program.
6. Shopping cart software. Ultimately, the shopping cart software would have been a workhorse for you and enable you to automate many functions of the online business. The cart that I highly recommend is normally,, which offers a substantial amount of flexibility in how you list and pack products, provides buyers a 24-hour download URL meant for downloading your electronic item, has built-in autoresponders to help you automatically follow up with your buyers, and an email broadcast function so that you can mail out special notices to the customers or qualified prospects on your list.
7. A squeeze page. A squeeze page supplies the visitor usage of some little bit of information in exchange for the customer parting together with his name and first email address. The information has been “squeezed” out of the visitor, hence the name of your page. On this page you’ll be wanting to have an beautiful graphic, persuasive headline, a brief list of benefits that the visitor will receive in case the visitor gives you his contact info immediately, and a form for the customer to fill out to receive the knowledge.
8. The sales letter webpage. This is the most important sales page of the one-page web site, containing long sales letter with benefits of the product and testimonials of others who’ve employed the product, You will find a formula pertaining to writing a powerful one-page sales letter site, and I use a software called Fast Sales Letter Electrical generator, that helps me personally by requesting me a group of questions that could enable myself to create the copy pertaining to the site. The formulation for a one-page sales letter web page is generally an attention-getting heading, a strong starting statement, body of the page that describes the features and benefits of what you’re providing, the actual present itself, and asking for someone buy. Most pages are created very likewise. If you look at some of the web sites for the major Web marketers, you’ll find this kind of style applied again and again.
9. Follow-up auto responders. The ability to continue to reach out and “touch” your prospective customers is key in developing a marriage with these people so that they complete from a prospective customer to a getting customer. I create a group of 6-10 or so autoresponders that are sent out in the 3 weeks after a purchase to check in with the purchaser, or interest the purchaser within item. The shopping cart system I use features autoresponders built-in. Other advancedwriter.net efficient autoresponder companies include and.
10.. Traffic to the site. Your own site is merely one web page, it will be virtually ignored inside the organic search engine ranking procedure. There’s simply not enough happy to warrant a higher ranking on any key phrase you might choose. The easiest way to drive traffic to a one-page website is to order keywords, or perhaps pay-per-click marketing and advertising. Google’s Google adwords, and Yahoo’s Search Marketing (formerly Overture) happen to be two of the best-known pay-per-click advertisers. Google is probably the best with which to get started.
Completing a one page web page won’t happen overnight. Nevertheless , with a little research, wonderful copywriting, and a marketing strategy in place, a one-page web-site can easily be occupied as a profit centre for your business.